Plenty of convenient, safe parking can be found throughout Downtown Norfolk and Olde Towne Portsmouth during the holidays.
The City of Norfolk's Parking Division operates and maintains more than 19,000 public parking spaces located in 16 garages and 9 lots, plus approximately 640 on-street spaces. Safe, convenient and affordable parking is provided to all. For available parking locations, click here. Our interactive snap map can be found here, with Parking Garages as a selectable option. Information on parking in Portsmouth can be located here.
Parade Weekend Parking
Downtown City Parking Garages
(COE = Collect on Entry)
- Friday Nov. 16: 12pm – 7pm $2 COE (Cash or Credit) Town Point Garage Only. All other garages are normal operations (Hourly Rate)
- Saturday Nov. 17: Downtown Norfolk Garages: 5am – 5pm $2 COE (Cash or Credit); 5pm – Close $5 COE (Cash). Click here for a list of all garage locations.
- *NOTE* The garage at Norfolk Hilton The Main Hotel will NOT be COE. Regular hourly rates, pay on exit.
- Sunday Nov. 18: 5am – 3pm $5 COE (Cash or Credit); 3pm – Close Normal Operations (Hourly Rate)
MacArthur Center Garages
- Friday: Normal Operations – Pay at exit (6am – Close). $1 for 3 hours until 6pm - $2 each additional hour before 6pm – after 6pm flat $2 charge - $10 max
- Saturday: 5am – 5pm $2 COE (Cash or Credit); 5pm – Close $5 COE (Cash or Credit)
- Sunday: Normal Operations – Pay at exit (5am – Close); $1 until 6pm - $2 after 6pm - $3 max
Private Garage - Dominion Tower
- Saturday: 3pm - 6pm $5 COE (cash or credit); Hourly rates apply during all other hours
- Sunday: Normal Operations (Hourly Rate)